Ultimate Ford Show invites you to the newest oldest Ford show on the planet – our Grill & Chill Weekend 2019.
If you’re tired of high prices, long queues and lousy food, the Ultimate Ford Show is for you.
Ultimate Ford Show aims to bring back the good old days of showing, shining and a summer weekend of simply chilling out with like-minded Ford fans. It’s not a corporate event created to raise money for faceless shareholders. It’s not about tearing around on track (there are already enough Ford shows with non-stop action). It’s a relaxed, laid-back event organised by proper car nuts, with the sole intention of laying on a great display for our visitors (and hopefully covering our costs…).
Ultimate Ford Show is a static event where Blue Oval enthusiasts can chat, check out other people’s cars and maybe win prizes for concours, club stands or even fancy-dress costume.
It’s on 22 and 23 June 2019, the prices are cheap and our plans are building fast.
Please join us…
What’s on offer at Ultimate Ford Show 2019?
– Weekend event with camping.
– Show ‘n’ shine.
– Concours contest.
– Autojumble (only £35 per stall).
– Trade stands.
– Club displays.
– Individual show areas for classic Fords and modern Fords.
– RS500 touring car display.
– Saturday night entertainment with DJ and live music.
– Variety of food stalls including grill, burgers, street food, pizza, noodles and ice creams at reasonable prices.
– Kids’ entertainment.
– Hotels nearby.
– Bus into town only £1 each way.
– On-site showers and toilets.
– Space for 10,000 cars approx.
– Display by fire service with jaws of life and Focus ST crash simulator.
– Space for clubs to have their own national day or show-within-a-show.
– Minimal queuing.
– Fast Ford magazine display.
– Photographers and show coverage in Fast Ford and Classic Ford magazines.
– Fords-for-sale area.
– Attendance from top Ford clubs including RSOC, XROC, RS500 Owners, Mk1 Focus RS Owners’ Club.
– Competition prizes.
– Secure site.
– Meeting area (for eBay exchanges, Facebook meet-ups etc).
– Book signings with top Ford authors Graham Robson and Dan Williamson.